Sunday, January 31, 2010

February 1st - February 7th Reading Assignment

Monday through Sunday: Psalm 30-36
Monday through Friday: Genesis 21-25 and Matthew 21-25

Thanks for checking in on this weeks post. This week, instead of my writing a long post, I would like to invite each of you to leave a comment sharing your thoughts. Let us know how you are doing, and how the Lord is speaking to you through His word. Just a sentence or two would be great! Don't worry about being profound, just be real. We would all love to hear how God is blessing you this week!

Thanks,

Ken

3 comments:

  1. The Living Word is just that Alive! Each time I read through the Word, if I listen with ears that hear, it reveals the truth, convicts, comforts and guides me where I am today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Psalms 17:3, David recognized God's work in his life. This verse reminds me that just because I am wide awake in the middle of the night, it may not be because of the pizza I ate the evening before, it may be the Lord trying to tell me something!"You have tested my heart; You have visited [me] in the night; You have tried me and have found nothing; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a test ~ I have tried to post many times before, but it did not work. Josh told me to try using Internet Explorer (I'm a Firefox girl). If this works, I just want to say I think it is a great idea to post our reading assignments online. :)

    ReplyDelete